Tuesday, February 6, 2007



Trying to develop a thicker skin in my old age. One that would hopefully not cause my heart and my brain to fester over things for too long, things that others say are not worth it. How come the little things seem to be worth it to me?

I have to say that I went to my Starbucks and bought a new bean for my brewing machine. I wanted to be brave and the Pike Place roast was not a good one for me. So I tried a sample of their new blend. Wow! When they say this would be found in a fine restaurant, they are right. Here is the run down on the feature coffee.

Guatemala Casi Cielo®
Casi Cielo has amazing character and great depth of flavor. Smooth and versatile to please a variety of tastes, every sip begins with an elegant floral aroma and surprising lemony flourish, and finishes with deep, satisfying dark cocoa notes.

Key Term: Elegant

Geography is a flavor You can tell a lot about a coffee if you know where it’s from, because every bean has a distinctive flavor particular to its land of origin. Coffees from Latin America are celebrated for their great balance, medium body and clean finish.

No comments: