Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Studio Space Tour Day Two


This is another view into the space where I create. It makes me giggle how we all feel the need to clean up our spaces before we take photos. You can see how perfect that 4x2 mini Expedit shelf fit into the alcover in the wall. I made a few switch-er-ros and finally adjusted to having my paper collection on the bottom two rows so that they are handy when I am going for that perfect shade.
Right in the basket behind me are my favourite EK Whale of a Punches, my Quickutz binders and squeeze tool are there as is my large silver container of inks. They are all ready and in sight for a quick project.
My parents upgraded their computer desk and I was happy to take their old one as it is a perfect table for me. It fits my Making memories cutting pad and the keyboard tray under the table allows me to hide my trimmer, rules and a few adhesives. You don't see the chair I sit in, I would like to replace it and am keeping my eyes open for something I like. I am not one of those "stand up" scrappers but do stand up every now and then to get a birds eye view on my projects.

1 comment:

Lorien said...

I am WILDLY jealous of your set up. I don't do much for crafts, myself (except wedding invites, recently), but maybe I would if I was this organized!

Very condusive to creativity, I think -- happy creating.