Monday, February 5, 2007

Card Creation Inspiration




I saw some really neat cards in the new edition of the Papercrafts Magazine called Card Creations from Start to Finish. Many of the artists who had their work published in this edition are really pretty. I splurged this weekend and bought several new magazines and this one really lead me to draw some simple sketches.

Kah- Mei (Fontwerks owner) RAK'd me with single sheets of her "Fashion Collection" a few shows ago. I like most other scrappers, saved the papers for a special layout or idea. I need to use and create with what I have stashed away. Here is the first of a few I made tonight. Sweet and Simple ideas, easy cards that bring smiles to the people who receive them.

I think I have the perfect person in mind to receive this creation. It was her 40th birthday over the weekend.

No comments: