Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Try, ....Try....ewwhhh ( Like Blue Rodeo sings it)

Ali Edwards ( scrapbook designer guru) does this thing every year where she picks a word that guides her, gives her some focus and this year I want to follow suit. I have picked a word...can you guess what mine is?


Try to get back on the 100% track with eating plan. OK, this is more like doing it! not trying!
Try not to get caught up in all the things I don't have.
Try to remember all the wonderful things that are in my life.
Try to learn the numbering systems about my lenses....aperature is what again?
Try to be more honnest with people, in person, not in my mind once they are gone.
Try to not hold things in so much so that I bare the weight of the problems.
Try to laugh a few times before morning snack.
Try to make my goals and register to play softball again, maybe fastball in 2009.
Try to master my VCR and tape lots of Oprah to fullfill my entertainment on the new treadmill.
Try to push myself creatively which in turn will help me as a Scrapbook Instructor at the LSS.
Try to not buy any new makeup till the old stuff is gone or past due.


....not to forget


Try to convince everyone about why it's so important to love BON Jovi!


Here is one to get started.

Taken from the front row Dec 15th, Vancouver....by me!