Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Qk Soiree for Crew Members


Saturday night was lots of fun! Who would not love a private night in a locked scrapbook store with free product, over 300.00 worth of QK shopping sprees and yummy cupcakes. There were 50 ladies in attendance all dressed in pink, black and red. This is a photo of the team of ladies who made the whole Soiree happen. Thanks to Ron for taking such nice pictures.


Upon being gifted with some pretty amazing gift bags; tote, QK embossing die, Quickstrips, QK rubons, red twizlers and all the materials needed for the 4 stations that evening we had time to visit and shop.


I was the hostess for the Silhouette station, thanks to Kerry for doing the design work and Kate for prepping the kits. The main objective here was to show how versatile the new Digital Design Portfolios are- by highlighting the one named Sweetheart. This is some amazing software as my favourite part is that I can make my own layered die cuts while saving paper and cuts. I have some ideas mulling in my mind where I think I will NEED to get the WILDFLOWER portfolio in order to design some pretty projects.

No comments: