Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back to Aquafit on Monday Nights

...ok, so I had been going since last Summer and things slowed down to once and week and finally stopped through the stressful times that our family went through in October/November and then stalled in December. Wow...that pool was full. Full of ladies who mostly stood at the back and we were crowded as we ran around and worked out.

Kim, is the new instructor and I LIKE her alot. Both Lynelle ( my pool buddy from Junior Kindergarten) and I thought Kim was surely "kicking out butt" last night. We'll be going to the 7 pm classes on Monday nights. I just hope that Kim stays constant as our instructor. She is a real sized woman who exudes confidence and just seems like she is happy. I have respect for that in a big way and it makes me feel better about being there too.

No comments: