Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This morning the phone rang with some amazing news



Thanks to Andrea with Quickutz who called me from Utah today with some very exciting news. Quickutz put the call out in June, as they were looking to build an team of Ambassadors who would help spread the *joy* of Quickutz with others. I mustered up the courage to put my name into the many applications, over 1700 hundred inquires I was told. Although I am most happy to be with the creative friends I have made while scrapbooking, showing ones work is personal and "putting it out there" is a risk. We all have a different style and I like to celebrate that we are all very different.

I am lucky that I have a role with Photo Express that provides so many opportunities to interact with our lovely customers. Working in the store with such a large inventory (we practically have every die! and product) , a Quickkutz club (PE CREW) and some amazing staff members (whom are so supportive friends too!) will for sure be a credit to help me be a positive team member on the Quickutz Ambassador team.

I am looking forward to being creative with the 7 other team members, all in the US. I am the Canadian in the crowd and very proud to be! More to come....on this new adventure.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow! Congrats!

Stacey Michaud said...

That is amazing news!

Jennifer Davis said...

So very exciting! Congrats to you!

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations Tam!

Kaylyn said...

This will be an amazing journey!! Way to go Tam!!