Monday, August 10, 2009

Quickutz Crew night

Each month, Photo Express has a crew gathering for all the members of their QuicKutz Crew. It was alot of fun to work with the QK fans as they came through the station this month. I was happy to be at the card station, meeting all the Crew members as they rotated through the 4 stations. Karen designed the lovely 2 Christmas cards, yes.....I *know* Christmas cards! In fact Karen designed all the projects this month, combining dies from the Limited Edition VIXEN set, Revolution and Relax Gift sets.

If you are not a member of the PE QK Crew, you will want to be. Here is the information.... http://photoexpressions.ca//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=152 I don't have photos to share this post, they are for our special crew members. You could be one too!

2 comments:

sew_crafty_girl said...

I always forget to sign up for the get togethers!

Tamara said...

You can sign up online I believe. Would that help?