Thursday, August 27, 2009

2181



No, not the amount of paper I own.
Not the money I have spent on supplies.
Not the number of days I have been a teacher.
Not the KM's I have driven in my new car.


2181 is the number of digital designs I own from the Quickutz Library.


Can you believe that? No need to store them on a shelf, in a special tote or on my hard drive. These designs sit on the server at QK and are mine for life. This week the company did a series of improvements to their server and I did a recovery of the images that I have bought since this glorious Silhouette machine appeared on the market. That is how I know that I have 2181 designs in my account.

It's perfectly clear to me as to why I bought the unlimited download subscription for one year. Quickutz also had a promotion to their customers to obtain a code that would enable them to buy the subscription for half price, I know that code! With one release (sometimes 2) each week, I can shop, collect and brainstorm projects from my computer.

Today, Quickutz released some page frames that are going to help me create pages with many photos on them, all with a clean, mat-like look. I am going to try one this weekend. You have to go and see for yourself. Then, make sure that you get set up for an unlimited download subscription so you too, can have 2181 designs at your fingertips.

2181 and counting.

No comments: