Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend checklist

Friday night I worked at school till about 5:30.
Left directly to get a friend and go to Poco for Game Night but too bad the Canucks did not show up.

Saturday morning, Patricia and I decided to go shopping.
Stopped to look for linens at Costco, walked out of there. Why did we go on a Saturday?
Coquitlam center was next.
I have new summer shoes and I am very happy with them. I love Keen Shoes.
Bought some more Green Tea Lotion from my favourite place, Escents.
We hit Superstore for some groceries and then home.

Sunday I cleaned, vaccumed and did laundry like a mad woman.
I also watched the hockey game and was thrilled to have an early, overtime win.
Made chicken and froze portions. Bagged veggies and berries also to get ahead.
Finished my class submission for Photo Express. I designed a gift album for Mothers Day. It would make all moms very happy. Watch for the May schedule to go up and run in to sign up. It's cute. I will link a photo here when it has all been posting through the store.

No comments: