Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Absence

I took some time to redirect my energies....to dedicate some time to me. March Break came and went. I took the first week to visit with my family, play Wii with the nephews and sit and hold my Grandma's hand.

I began a new Wellness Plan and I am starting week 4 tomorrow. So, tomorrow is a big day for me. Many folks have told me that new habits can be formed in 21 days, whereas some have told me it takes a month. Well I am in that ZONE. New habits are on the horizon. My mind is still strong, my determination even stronger. Pardon me, if this Blog takes on a new shape. It's writer is taking on a new shape as well, finding her hips again. I am going to share my journey and blog to help me stay strong.


No sugar
No white flour
No Beer, had my last Stella the night before I started
No Starbucks, so I have found Peppermint Green tea and love it.
Carbs/starches are from an approved list only.

Eating lots of veggies, prepping lots of veggies.
Eating meat/poultry or fish on a daily basis.
Consuming a mixture of pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds each day.
Seeing results and more importantly feeling so very good from the inside out.

I have trimmed 11.4 pounds

No comments: