Monday, November 2, 2009

Tomorrow is a big day


....I sign papers with the lawyer on my FIRST home. I bought a 2 bedroom condo and am pretty darned excited. It has been tough packing up this place on my own.....emotional too. I am lucky enough to have spent the last 3 1/2 years with a woman who has been like a second Mom and a roomie.


Thank goodness for Dad, who not only helped me make the deal in September but has answered the phone almost everyday when I had to call with a question, numbers relating to fixed or variable mortgage rates and tips on what to look at when doing a walk though looking for defiencies. My mom helped get this whole ball rolling on making a purchase sooner than later by helping me get some accounts in order. I have a real estate agent who has been patient and kind to me, a new friend.


I feel grown up!

No comments: