Monday, October 1, 2007

rainy day mondays

  • It poured this weekend and I napped on the couch after helping my friend with some of her wedding plans. She was concerned about making tags for her favours and I kept telling her it would be a cinch for I have so much stuff in my studio and combined with the HUGE die cut machine at the store she had nothing to worry about.
  • I drank my 3 L's of water today, had more when I got home and have had a cup of tea tonight.
  • Aqua fit was a self directed class tonight and after running off, parking the car and being excited to go I just cannot fathom a class where I have to monitor myself. I love going and being in the front row, staring down the moves and zoning out....I work hard with the instructor right in front of me. I am a teacher and can't work out like this. I was so disappointed! I came home and worked on the core ball, did some weights for my arms and got on the Gazelle for some cardio. That made it all feel good.
  • The Ministry of Education accreditation team is visiting our school this week. It's nice to have people in to see our school and what makes it special. I wished we got this type of feedback more often. It's an added pressure but the folks that are with us seem very, very nice.
  • I am leaving work early tomorrow night, which is odd for me but I am meeting my friend Gerlind and we are going down to Washington for a few hours of shopping. I am on the lookout for some jeans that fit me since the ones in my cupboard are tooooooo big! Would be lovely to find some nice fashion boots for the winter.

1 comment:

Randi said...

So happy to see you post; sad we never seem to connect with msn or facebook. Time just goes by too fast, huh?

How are you doing? How is life? How much weight have you lost?

Thinking about you, miss you!!!