Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today, I returned to the store and it felt great to sit and share the Paper Arts hobby with others.

It has been a little while since I have been at the instructors table at Photo Express. Having shifted gears awhile back, from being the "Sunday girl" to an Instructor. Todays Quickutz crew event felt great. I was able to share an amazing card designed by my dear friend Jo with some lovely ladies who came into play with some fun supplies.

I am working on a major class idea to be offered in the November Class Calendar and just working out some logistics in my head. Some of my best ideas come alive when I am doing other things, like sleeping!

Life is great....my Kindergartens are fabulous...I notice I am smiling more and more. I wore heels twice this week, a skirt a few times and bought a new lipstick which was toted as a "must have" from a blog I am reading. The lipstick is a beige so I am really not being all that wild. Tomorrow is the 14th day of school this year and I have yet another new outfit to wear. I think they will run out by Friday but if I look closely in the closet I bet I have some more new pieces I could throw something together. I feel like a girl again!

No comments: